| The program offers the following opportunities|
• natal chart|
• preliminary rectification of the natal chart
• exact rectification of the natal chart - in manual and automatic mode
• interpretation of the natal chart
• relocation chart
• compatibility of partners
• the list of actual aspects and ingress for a month or year
• horary chart
• finding lost objects (by Alphee Lavoie)
• astrological forecasting
• solar return chart
• lunar return chart
• archive selection
| Technical opportunities|
• printing horoscopes and tables on a color or monochrome printer|
• saving horoscopes and tables in the graphic formats BMP, JPEG etc.
• reading texts by a synthesized voice
| The program hardware requirements|
• processor 300 MHz or higher|
• 32 Mb RAM
• 30 Mb free on the hard disk
• SVGA color monitor
• Microsoft Word or WordPad
The offered version of Antares is demo, without the key all calculations can be executed only for 1963. More detailed...
The program is distributed as the ant75en self-extracting archive file. For installation it on your computer act in the following way:
1. Download the ant75en file and save it on the hard disk.
2. Run the file.
3. In the "Antares 7.5 Installation" window select the destination folder and press the Install button. The Antares.75e folder with all necessary files will be created in the specified directory, and the program shortcuts will appear on the Desktop and Start menu.
Pay attention, if the program will run under Windows Vista or Windows 7, it is better to specify directly the disk C or D, not Program Files, in order to avoid problems with system folders administrating.
4. Run the program using a shortcut.
5. If you have the key, please select the option Help – About in the main menu and enter the code number.
6. Select the option Help – User's Guide and fulfil all instructions stated there.
Please email us with any questions and wishes at email@example.com.